Tube Ice Machine 3000kgs
This tube ice machine produces 3000kgs transparent cylindrical ice per day.
With production capacities from 1000 to 5000 kilos of ice per day, the Mello commercial tube ice machines are the best choice of ice machine for thousands of food service applications worldwide. Heavy-duty industrial construction, automatic operation, energy efficiency that make the Mello tube ice machines are the primary choice for your business.
Our staff strives to ensure the tube ice machines are among the strongest, withstand years of rigorous use. We are continually working to improve efficiency, ruggedness, reliability of our tube ice machines to keep us ahead of the competition.
We supply a perfect tube ice machine no matter what’s your need. If any of our many models do not suit your need we will gladly work with you to custom design a model that fulfill your requirements.
- Varied outputs from 1000kgs to 5000kgs.
- Highly efficient, produce ice in a cycle of 16~18 minutes.
- Compact structure, easy install and maintenance.
- Automatic control, no need human intervention.
- Available with air-cooled and water-cooled systems.
- Energy saving system.
- Protection against phase deficiency, water shortage, full-ice.
- High-quality stainless steel material, guaranteed hygienic ice.
- Available for air-cooled and water-cooled systems.
- Proved stable performance.
- 18 months manufacturer warranty.
- CE certified.
The Mello tube ice machines are best for hotel, bars, restaurants, airline caterers, dairy plants, bakeries, ice factories and amusement parts, etc.
Ambient Temp. Range: 10~42℃
Inlet Water Temp.: 5~32℃
Productions (24 hrs)*：3000kgs
Ice Shape: Cylindrical tube
Ice diameter**: 22mm, 25mm, 29mm and 35mm
Material of the freezing surface: stainless steel SUS304
Condensation***: Air-cooled (default)
Power Supply: 380V/50Hz, 220V/60Hz
Power (Watt): 11,250
Refrigerant****: R-22 (default)
Dimension of machine: 1700x970x2170 mm
Net weight: 1000 kgs
Ice machine x 1
Packing: Standard export woodcase
* The rated production is tested under ambient temp. at 25℃ and inlet water temp at 15℃.
** We have four standardized ice diameter. The ice diameter cannot be changed once confirmed.
*** The default condensation system is by air cooling. The water-cooled system is available for special request. The water-cooled system consumes water for condensation.
**** The default refrigerant is R-22. The other available refrigerants are R-404a and R507. The cost differs.
We’d be happy to receive your contct for product info, prices, and business cooperation.